Saturday, May 28, 2011

finally!

after harrassing the eller undergrad office, my class to take at home this summer has been approved!

naturally, with my luck, it is never that easy.
so, i go to apply at the university of utah and it tells me i'm too late to register.

next step was to harrass the U's admissions office. haha, yes, i am my mother's daughter. i wrote a letter to the head hancho of admissions and called her twice a day. she told me what to do to apply and to turn it in asap.

i turned in all my paperwork, cash money, and a letter explaining why i want to kill myself in tucson.

ms. head hancho hasn't responded (memorial day weekend?), but regardless, i'm getting the hell out of this hot box!

my dad thinks it's a genius idea to drive the little green machine 12 hours to the 801.. um does he know me? and does he know my car? i am the most impatient, whiney, uncomfortable driving buddy (ask sups). he wants to "have father daughter bonding". gahhh it's going to be an adventure. but, i'm willing to suffer through the drive i promised myself i would never do to get away from tucson.

padre comes on friday after my test, i take my pictures for work, din din friday night, pool time saturday, work saturday night, and rise and shine sunday morning at 6 amm for the trek to slc.



THIS WEEK NEEDS TO GET HERE FASTER BEFORE I TAKE HOSTAGES/DO SOMETHING DRASTIC.

yup. xo.

1 comment:

  1. Wait, what?!?! Why are you hating it there now Ky????
    Cannot wait for you to come home though! :)

    ReplyDelete