Thursday, April 14, 2011

ky's cravings

my friends and family are constantly making fun of me and my cravings. when i get a craving for something i HAVE to have it!! i won't drop it until the craving is cured.

the cravings are usually sugary/unhealthy foods like tacos, mambas, sour worms (probably the most common), and mexican food.
last night's craving was brownies, which is another popular craving of mine.

for the life of me, i couldn't think of a place in Tucson that had to-die-for brownies. i just wanted ONE, not a whole batch. at 9:30, i finally decided to just bake some. the problem with baking desserts is that you can't just have ONE.. i always end up snacking on them until they're gone (clearly, i have no self control when it comes to sweets).


so far i've held strong and have only had one. hopefully my roomies get some cravings and dig in haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment