Sunday, June 19, 2011

Updatesss!

I seem to simultaneously drop off the face of the blogging world here and there. But, I'm back! Here's just a few updates..

- I have a summer internship with IN this week magazine that I absolutely LOVE! My boss is great, hours are pretty flexible, and I'm doing what I enjoy doing. My official "title" is Event Promotions, which is what I think I want to do after I graduate. I have business cards, a fancy new e-mail address, and a section on page 5 of the magazine with a picture of me (Oh, I'm fancy huh?!)

- I have a new serving job with my cousin, which I also really like! The people are great. It's nice because this is the first job that I don't have to lie to them about me going back to Arizona when summer is over! I work three days a week! Getttttin' paperrrr!


- My knees/tendonitis have been murdering me this summer, so I've started Bikram Yoga. Um.. talk about sweaty! I die in these classes-- they're 90 minutes! I always feel great afterwards. I was superrr sore after the first class though!

- I get brain freezes like it's nobody's business, but the weird thing about them is that they are BEHIND my eyes! Soooo painful!

- My mom has got me hooked on this stupid sound machine. I turn it on when I go to sleep and I passssss out. Ha, who has a sound machine? Oh, me and my mom! Ha!

I think that's all for now.
Happy father's day!

No comments:

Post a Comment