Sunday, June 12, 2011

girly-girl central

I have so much to blog about, but I am just so sleeeepy. Butttt, I did find something very entertaining tonight that was worth staying up the extra 5 minutes to blog about.
How does Phil handle living with me and my mother? Ha ha seriously though, we are such girls.

My mom and I were in Phil's office tonight with zit cream, pet eggs for our feet, cuticle oil, oh and my mom's new addition.. moisturizing gloves. It boggles my mind how he can deal with so much girl in one area.



Oh, and of course there was complaining throughout the night. I have to take a food handlers and alcohol class online for my new job and let me tell you... IT HAS TAKEN ME ALL DAY!! I don't have the patience to sit here and have some annoying voice tell me how to wash my hands for 20 minutes. It is unbearable.

That's all I can do tonight. So sleeepy.
Don't let the bed bugs bite bloggggggers.
xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment