Friday, June 3, 2011

National Donut Day?

For those of you who didn't know, it's national donut day! Ha, honestly, I didn't know until I did my daily blog creeping. For those of you blog stalkers, you need to follow Choose Me. Pick Me. Love Me. (I can't get this link to click for the life of me) but, it's absolutely great. She posts the most amazing looking food ever.. even when it isn't donuts. I have yet to make any of her recipes, but I will!

Of course, national donut day would come when I have the all time biggest sweet tooth known to man lately.

Yes, it hasn't gone away yet. And yes, I continue to satisfy my sweet tooth every night. It's absolutely horrible! Luckily, I am going home and I tend to eat healthier and crave less sweets. Last night Amanda and I had a sugar craving/fast food craving.. Amanda got chicken nuggets from Wendy's and I got Half Baked Ben & Jerry's ice cream.
It's cool. We accept that we are fat asses.

Well, happy donut day! Go get yourself one :)

No comments:

Post a Comment